Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Other benefits

I know that I shared that my blankets are useful for individuals with Autism, ADHD, ADD, PDD-NOS, Sensory Integration or hyperactivity. They are beneficial for other individuals as well. Both of my children are typically developing and use the blankets on a regular basis. They call them their "HEAVIES" we use them to help slow their bodies down. Some nights when it is bed time my kids are bouncing off the walls and are not able to stop. So we put lay the "HEAVIES" on when we are laying in bed and amazingly they fall asleep pretty quick. The best part is they have both been able to tell me that they need their "HEAVIES" to help them slow down..

Also, I know adults who have use the weighted blankets because they restless leg syndrome.  Not only do children benefit from these wonderful blanket and vest but I know that there are young adults that my blankets have helped as well as adults.

Really there are lots of uses for Weighted Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment