Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

What a positive week this week has been and it is only Tuesday. I have had three orders, YES I said 3 orders. I am having a hard time containing the excitement. I know that this adventure will take off someday I am just a little impatient. I love instant gratification and that has not happened. As day turn into weeks I start to think was this a bad idea? Is there really a need out there? Then boom an order comes in and I say yes, this is a good idea and yes there is a need. I have to just take one step at a time and remember baby steps baby steps. Thank you to all of you out there that has been spreading the word and sharing my adventure. Please continue to do so.

Tomorrow I will be posting pictures of 2 of the blankets that I have made this week. One is for the sports fan and the other is lizards. I would have to say the Lizard on is my favorite blanket that I have made thus far.

Thank you for all of the encouraging words and if you have purchased a Weighted Love product or know someone that has please share your thoughts on this site for others to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment