Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Adventrure

Hello and Welcome to my blog! This is new for me so please stick with me. I am hoping to be able to share my journey and show some of the items that I am making for some amazing individuals.

I have created weighted blankets and vests for individuals with a diagnosed with but not limited to Autism, Asperger's Syndrome, ADHD, ADD, PDD-NOS, Sensory Integration or Processing Disorder, or is hyperactive.
Loved ones who are easily distracted, hyperactive and lacking in concentration respond positively to the additional weight a weighted blanket or vest can provide. Many therapists working with individuals with special needs are recommending the use of weighted products



My Blankets:
For weight I use poly-pellets, that are sewn into internal ballast sections, so the weight stays distributed through the blanket.
Each and every blanket is made with a fleece material.
Grow With You Vests:
For weight I use sand that are sewn into small bags that are removable from the vest.
All vests are made from a Velcro material.
They are all dyed with Rit Liquid Dye.

***All items are machine washable.
Weighted bags must be removed before washing the vests

Will accept special size and weight orders as well

Material choices are subject to availability. I have several choices available currently.

TO ORDER: 
Email me at weightedlove2@gmail.com 
Small Blanket- 4lbs of weight- approximately 20 x18= $30.00

Medium Blanket- 4lbs of weight- approximately 30 x 20= $40.00
Medium Blanket- 6lbs of weight- approximately 30 x 20= $45.00

Large Blanket- 6lbs of weight- approximately 42 x 32= $55.00

Additional weights and sizes are avilable upon request.
Grow with you Vest with 6 lbs of removable weight- $35.00

Shipping Cost is $15.00 please ask about shipping cost for multiple items. Or if you are local we can arrange to meet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment