Monday, June 13, 2011

LOGO and new products





I have a LOGO... so excited. Soon I will have fabric tags that can go on all of my blankets, vest and neck wraps. Super excited.

I am a bit impatient the fabric labels have not arrived and I really want them or should say need them.
I have been a busy little sewer this weekend I made 2 weighted blankets, 1 neck wrap (will explain), and 40 Eco-Friendly Reusable Bags (will also explain this).  One of the blankets is for a fundraiser at the school I work at. We are doing a silent auction with amazing pieces of art work that the children have created, having a basket raffle, selling ice cream donated by Handle's (in Cuyahoga Falls), Starbucks Coffee, jumpy house, carnival games, and tons of fun. Join us Thursday June 16th from 6:30-8:30. If interested send me a message and I will give you more details.

The other blanket and neck wrap is for a lucky little lady in Florida- I made her a 2 lb neck wrap to help her while she is in the car. It is made out of fleece and has 100% cotton inside so that she will not feel the beads as easily. This is going to be one of my new items.

My other new items is that I am making weighted blankets with removable weights. Yes, you will be able to add or take away weight and wash the blanket without washing the weights.  Stay tuned... I do not have any pictures of the newest blanket but will soon,

Now on to what started me sewing in the first place. I make Eco-Bags- Reusable Bags. We have eliminated plastic bags at our house. I will be posting pictures of these soon if you are interested they do not cost much and they can hold just about anything. Everyone in my house uses them in their lunch, the kids use them to carry snacks around and I also carry them in my purse. They are wonderful

No comments:

Post a Comment